You'll swim right past your best times with this Arena Cobra Ultra race goggles. These goggles are hydrodynamic perfection. With low profile lenses, high-tech moulding and a blade shape, Cobra Ultra minimizes drag and improves glide in a sleek, watertight design. Not only will you swim faster, but you will also see better.$49.95
Get the NEW Limited Edition POWERSKIN Carbon AIR – OPEN BACK full leg racing suit now in an incredible printed colorway!$390.00
The result of countless hours of research and development finally come together in the Blueseventy Men’s Nero R10 Jammer Tech Suit Swimsuit. Featuring new, groundbreaking technology such as a double-layered, paneled design and copper microfibers that add extreme toughness and durability, this tech suit is designed to reduce drag and increase distance per stroke.$275.00
The choice of Olympic Gold Breaststroker Breeja Larson, the Carbon Air combines the benefits of the Intelligent Compression with maximum comfort and a sleek construction. The new smart stretch shoulder strap adds an additional level of comfort.$420.00
The Carbon Ultra is designed to give you maximum compression and maximum comfort. While high level compression tends to be more popular with sprinters, the zoned compression of Carbon Ultra makes this a favorite of Rio’s 1500 m Gold Medalist Gregorio Paltrinieri. Most swimmers find the ideal fit to be one size up from your practice suit size.$249.99
The Carbon Ultra is designed to give you maximum compression and maximum comfort. While high level compression tends to be more popular with sprinters, the zoned compression of Carbon Ultra makes this a favorite of Rio’s 1500 m Gold Medalist Gregorio Paltrinieri. Most swimmers find the ideal fit to be one size up from your practice suit size.$299.00
The newest and most advanced addition to Arena’s Carbon line of tech suits, the Arena Powerskin Carbon Ultra SL Limited Edition USA Open Back Tech Suit Swimsuit improves upon the existing Carbon design to create a truly powerful performance suit in the water. Featuring a brand new Infinity-Loop inner construction and Carbon Ultra Cage outer construction, the technology in this suit is meant to optimize the swimmer’s performance in every aspect. Now available in a limited edition USA colorway!
Limited Edition USA Carbon Ultra Open Back Tech Swimsuit
Ultra Link System (Inner Layer)
- Housed in the inner layer, this system is designed to optimize the athlete’s physiology by connecting key muscle groups and isolating upper and lower body movements.
- A design based on a deep knowledge of the key muscle chains that help in keeping a streamlined body position.
- Employs a continuous tape that anchors on the muscle chain in the upper body for extra support.
- Links the ribs to the hips while still allowing freedom to rotate.
- Connects to the gluteus maximum, keeping the hips high and helping to reduce body tilt in the water.
- Delivers intelligent compression and anatomical support without limiting freedom of movement.
- Strategically-placed tapes create a brace which keeps the lower body and core muscles firm and supported while still allowing the upper body to rotate freely.
- This movement isolation increases athlete efficiency by allowing them to pivot mid-stroke with minimal additional rotation or loss of body position in the water.
- Designed to work with the external Ultra-Cage fabric to deliver targeted area of additional compression on the inside of the suit, supporting key muscles and aligning them with the direction of movement.
- The multi-layer panels streamline body shape, keeping it stable and high in the water, which in turn reduces drag and minimizes water resistance, particularly in areas normally prone to turbulence.
Ultra-Cage Fabric (Outer Layer)
- The Carbon-Ultra uses a new outer shell fabric, which delivers intelligent compression of the body, the hallmark of the carbon family of suits.
- Contains three times more carbon than before, the fabric is woven more tightly so it can more accurately conform to the athlete’s shape–distributing pressure uniformly.
- Helps the swimmer channel their energy more efficiently by reducing any nonessential effort and movement.
- Women’s tech suit.
- Open back design.
- Short leg cut.
- American flag graphic in center of chest.
- Spliced USA colors on sides.
- Intelligent muscle compression:
- This protective grid regulates stretching and stiffens when the fabric reaches a critical stress level.
- Increases support and control where needed.
$299.00 – $349.99
- 50% Polyamide / 47% Elastane / 3% Carbon Fiber.
The Speedo Women’s LZR Racer X Open Back Knee Skin has been developed using Speedo’s newest elite fabric for the elite swimmer. The unique “X” design lets everyone know what suit you’re wearing on the block.$399.00 – $479.00
The Nero TX Jammer offers the very latest in modern textile fabric technology. Super light weight, compressive, hydrophobic material repels water, drastically decreasing that all-important drag coefficient and increasing your speed through the water.$199.00
The MP Michael Phelps XPRESSO Mens competition Jammer tech suit is engineered with Aqua Sphere’s exclusive Exo-Core technology – a combination of Exo Foil and Aqua Core technologies, each having their own unique properties. The combination of these two fabrics delivers a new, higher level of performance.
Fly by your best times this season with the fully-bonded, lightweight Blueseventy neroFIT Jammer. The stitchless construction of the neroFIT enhances hip lift, promoting good body position and streamlining. This tech suit combines elite competition technology with comfort and flexibility, making it an ideal choice for junior and masters swimmers.$129.00
Keep you swim gear contained with the MP Michael Phelps Mesh Gear Swim Bag. With a fast-drying and heavy-duty construction, this mesh bag allows for easy carrying and transportation so you can keep all your swim gear close by.$19.99