Train hard with the unisex Arena Powerfin Pro Swim Fins. Ideal for advanced swimmers, these fins feature a short blade and a specially engineered design for high-frequency, fast kicks.$41.95
Get the NEW Limited Edition POWERSKIN Carbon AIR – OPEN BACK full leg racing suit now in an incredible printed colorway!$390.00
Tailored to stay in place during the most demanding training, this 2.75 in. brief offers maximum range of motion and minimal drag. Full front lining and inner drawstring provide for a comfortable and adjustable fit with ultimate support and stability.$42.95 – $59.95
The choice of Olympic Gold Breaststroker Breeja Larson, the Carbon Air combines the benefits of the Intelligent Compression with maximum comfort and a sleek construction. The new smart stretch shoulder strap adds an additional level of comfort.$420.00
The Carbon Ultra is designed to give you maximum compression and maximum comfort. While high level compression tends to be more popular with sprinters, the zoned compression of Carbon Ultra makes this a favorite of Rio’s 1500 m Gold Medalist Gregorio Paltrinieri. Most swimmers find the ideal fit to be one size up from your practice suit size.$249.99
The Carbon Ultra is designed to give you maximum compression and maximum comfort. While high level compression tends to be more popular with sprinters, the zoned compression of Carbon Ultra makes this a favorite of Rio’s 1500 m Gold Medalist Gregorio Paltrinieri. Most swimmers find the ideal fit to be one size up from your practice suit size.$299.00
The newest and most advanced addition to Arena’s Carbon line of tech suits, the Arena Powerskin Carbon Ultra SL Limited Edition USA Open Back Tech Suit Swimsuit improves upon the existing Carbon design to create a truly powerful performance suit in the water. Featuring a brand new Infinity-Loop inner construction and Carbon Ultra Cage outer construction, the technology in this suit is meant to optimize the swimmer’s performance in every aspect. Now available in a limited edition USA colorway!
Limited Edition USA Carbon Ultra Open Back Tech Swimsuit
Ultra Link System (Inner Layer)
- Housed in the inner layer, this system is designed to optimize the athlete’s physiology by connecting key muscle groups and isolating upper and lower body movements.
- A design based on a deep knowledge of the key muscle chains that help in keeping a streamlined body position.
- Employs a continuous tape that anchors on the muscle chain in the upper body for extra support.
- Links the ribs to the hips while still allowing freedom to rotate.
- Connects to the gluteus maximum, keeping the hips high and helping to reduce body tilt in the water.
- Delivers intelligent compression and anatomical support without limiting freedom of movement.
- Strategically-placed tapes create a brace which keeps the lower body and core muscles firm and supported while still allowing the upper body to rotate freely.
- This movement isolation increases athlete efficiency by allowing them to pivot mid-stroke with minimal additional rotation or loss of body position in the water.
- Designed to work with the external Ultra-Cage fabric to deliver targeted area of additional compression on the inside of the suit, supporting key muscles and aligning them with the direction of movement.
- The multi-layer panels streamline body shape, keeping it stable and high in the water, which in turn reduces drag and minimizes water resistance, particularly in areas normally prone to turbulence.
Ultra-Cage Fabric (Outer Layer)
- The Carbon-Ultra uses a new outer shell fabric, which delivers intelligent compression of the body, the hallmark of the carbon family of suits.
- Contains three times more carbon than before, the fabric is woven more tightly so it can more accurately conform to the athlete’s shape–distributing pressure uniformly.
- Helps the swimmer channel their energy more efficiently by reducing any nonessential effort and movement.
- Women’s tech suit.
- Open back design.
- Short leg cut.
- American flag graphic in center of chest.
- Spliced USA colors on sides.
- Intelligent muscle compression:
- This protective grid regulates stretching and stiffens when the fabric reaches a critical stress level.
- Increases support and control where needed.
$299.00 – $349.99
- 50% Polyamide / 47% Elastane / 3% Carbon Fiber.
The Carbon Ultra is designed to give you maximum compression and maximum comfort. While high level compression tends to be more popular with sprinters, the zoned compression of Carbon Ultra makes this a favorite of Rio’s 1500 m Gold Medalist Gregorio Paltrinieri. Most swimmers find the ideal fit to be one size up from your practice suit size.$285.00
The Speedo Women’s LZR Racer X Open Back Knee Skin has been developed using Speedo’s newest elite fabric for the elite swimmer. The unique “X” design lets everyone know what suit you’re wearing on the block.$399.00 – $479.00
The Nero TX Women’s Kneeskin offers the very latest in modern textile fabric technology. Super light weight, compressive, hydrophobic material repels water, drastically decreasing that all-important drag coefficient and increasing your speed through the water.$299.00
Deluxe Ventilator Mesh Bag Medium-sized equipment bag designed to hold all your swimming essentials. Open weave mesh for strength and quick drying. Classic shaped Speedo mesh bag with new styling and improved materials. Shoulder straps for backpack carry. Bag Measures: 24” x 17” Front zip pocket measures: 13” x 10”$15.75