The Speedo Men’s LZR Racer X High Waist Jammer has been developed using Speedo’s newest elite fabric for the elite swimmer. The unique “X” design lets everyone know what suit you’re wearing on the block.
- LZR Racer Comprex Fabric
- LZR Racer CompreX uses one way stretch technology, stretching vertically, allowing swimmers freedom of movement during their stroke.
- Resistant to horizontal stretch providing high compression and reducing drag but increasing the muscles’ efficiency.
- LZR Racer Pulselite Fabric
- Light, powerful and durable.
- Support Seams
- Unique X design that makes these seams light, powerful and durable.
- Higher Compression
- Reduces drag but increases the muscle’s efficiency.
- More compressive/tighter than Speedo’s LZR Racer Elite 2 and LZR Racer Pro (consider when deciding on a size).
- Maximized Support Seam Construction
- Improves the linkage of the muscular kinetic chain.
- Support seams enhance the link between muscles of the lower body.
- Connect major muscles of the thighs.’
- Support seam intersects at the hip bone, allowing rotation.
- Seam runs across the leg with an identifiable ‘X’ shape.
- The construction of the seams provides feedback to the swimmer, helping to maintain a better position in the water and a high-leg kick.
- Developed by Speedo Aqualab.
- Jammer hits above the knee.
- FINA approved.